Show Side Menu
To view, print or save our practice booklet, click here
Call 111 - When it is less urgent than 999
Change 4 Life


Adult Abuse

Break the silence Tell someone

If someone says or does something to you that makes you upset or frightened... phone the Adults and Communities Access Point

Telephone 0121 303 1234 and press option 1

Outside Office Hours
Telephone 0121 675 4806

In an emergency
Telephone 999

Birmingham Adult Services
Birmingham Carers Centre
Citizen Advice Bureau
National Debt Line

Safeguarding Adults and Children

In an emergency contact the police on 999.
If you think there has been a crime but it is not an emergency call 101.
If you are calling from outside the West Midlands please use 0345 113 5000.

More information can be found here

Find a support worker role near you today
Local Services, Let